Breakfast at Abingdon Manor
One of the best perks about staying at Abingdon Manor is the complimentary gourmet breakfast served every morning. Start your day at 7:15 a.m. with our beverage service on the guest level. This complimentary treat includes a selection of teas, coffee, hot apple cider, and hot chocolate. Before returning to your room for a restful night of sleep, please notify our staff when you would like to eat in the morning.
We serve breakfast in our dining room between 7:45 a.m. and 9 a.m., leaving you plenty of time to relax and take in our beautiful grounds. Whether you’re sticking around for an extended weekend stay or getting back in the car and continuing on your road trip, we can guarantee you won’t leave hungry.
Begin your breakfast with one of our tasty juices. Our selection includes apple, orange, tomato, grapefruit, cranberry, pineapple, and V8. Then, prepare yourself for a delicious main course!
Every morning our breakfast chef, Lanelle, prepares a fresh, seasonal entree with a side of crispy bacon or smoked chicken sausage with apples. You can explore some of our breakfast treats on the recipe page, but below are some of the most popular breakfast treats featured at our Inn!
- Baked French Toast with Grand Marnier and eggs scrambled with fresh herbs
- Poached eggs with lemon butter, chive sauce
- Breakfast BLT with toasted focaccia, tomato, bacon, fried egg and arugula
- Multigrain pancakes with apples, pecans, and herb scrambled eggs
- Shirred eggs baked with cream, cheese & fresh chives